Godwin Hotel, Goa welcomes you with cheery greetings, a friendly smile. Godwin Hotels are the only midscale business and leisure hotels that uplift your spirits at the end of a long day. Its comfort helps you unwind with its smart in-room amenities, vibrant café, pool, and fitness center. All this, at an unbeatable value. It is an ancient city with settlements dating back to the Indus Valley Civilization. Godwin Hotel, Goa welcomes you with cheery greetings, a friendly smile. Godwin Hotels are the only midscale business and leisure hotels that uplift your spirits at the end of a long day. Its comfort helps you unwind with its smart in-room amenities, vibrant café, pool, and fitness center. All this, at an unbeatable value.
The large windows of our comfortable rooms & suites offer beautiful views of manicured lush green gardens or shimmering waters of our outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also organize their business or social events in our unique indoor and outdoor venues, and our team customizes them according to their preferences. Restaurants at Godwin Hotel Goa serve delicious preparations, including regional cuisine in a stately ambiance or in the comforts of your room. A wholesome experience for the discerning traveler, Godwin Hotel has remained the most iconic and original address to host or be entertained in Goa.
Hotel Facilities:-Kids Pool, Outdoor Pool, Breakfast Included, Free Wi-Fi, Restaurant, Business Centre, Room Service, 24/7 Front desk, Poolside Bar, Daily housekeeping, Gym, Free newspaper, Lockers available, Hair Salon, Conference Space, Meeting Rooms.
Room Amenities:- Air conditioning, color television, telephone, hot and cold running water, balcony facing towards Pool, Wi-Fi Internet, TV.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in well-appointed AC Rooms for a couple for 03 nights / 04 days
- Pick up from & drop from Goa Airport, Karmali Railway station, Thivim Railway station, Panjim & Mapusa bus stop in private A/C car
- Twin occupancy standard A/C room
- One full day South Goa sightseeing or North Goa sightseeing by AC coach
- Buffet meals as per Meal Plan
- Swimming pool, water games, and other activities within the hotel premises
- Extra adult will be charged 45% on the total amount
- Children between 6- 12 years will be charged 35% on the total amount
- Inclusive of GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Soft drinks and other beverages
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Anything not mentioned as a part of the package
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, like landslides, roadblocks, and bad weather
Day 01: Meet the company representative on arrival in Goa. Get transferred comfortably in an air-conditioned car to your hotel, check- into the hotel. Unwind and enjoy the evening leisure. Relax and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02:After Breakfast, Proceed for a full day South Goa Seat In Coach sightseeing tour: Mangueshi Temple, Old Goa Churches, Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, (Boat cruise if required needs to be paid extra as per actual) Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:After Breakfast full day at Leisure on your own or you can choose any other day activity such as Dudhsagar waterfall trip, Snorkeling with Island trip, Scuba diving, or watersports at additional cost.
Day 04: Enjoy a delightful breakfast before proceeding to Airport or Railway Station for your onward destination.
BELOW RATES BASED ON PER COUPLE (2 PAX)
|2 Nights - 3 Days|
|CP - Rs 11600/-|
|MAP - Rs 13000/-|
|3 Nights - 4 Days|
|CP - Rs 15800/-|
|MAP - Rs 17900/-|
|4 Nights - 5 Days|
|CP - Rs 20000/-|
|MAP - Rs 22800/-|
|CP - HOTEL STAY WITH BREAKFAST|
|MAP - HOTEL STAY WITH BREAKFAST AND DINNER|