Enjoy a luxurious stay amidst calm waters. We offer you a wonderful stay houseboat stay in Goa at the Chapora River. Explore the rustic way of life by staying in a houseboat in Goa. We would suggest that to have an optimal and satisfying experience, you should occupy the house boat’s upper deck. The nights are pretty and the tranquil beauty of the sea is magnified by the spacious houseboats in Goa. Rooms are on twin sharing basis in this amazing 4-bed room wooden houseboat with a spacious sundeck.
For those planning to make a honeymoon trip to Goa, a Goan Houseboat all to yourself to romance the Goan backwaters is one of the most memorable experiences this coastal state has to offer. Wake up with the cheerful sounds of birds chirping and watch them frolicking or birds diving for fish. After a romantic day, catch a glimpse of the soul-stirring sunset in the Arabian Sea. Spot crocodiles in their natural habitat and do not be alarmed of them attacking you, they are accustomed to human presence. You can also engage in an activity of fishing in Goa equipment will be provided to ensure you have an amazing time. Experience the Goan culture through vibrant folk dances performed on the houseboat as well as a marvelous Goan breakfast and a seafood spread for lunch and dinner.
Goa is known to be a honeymoon destination and there is nothing more romantic than sharing special moments with your loved one on a houseboat amidst the tranquil Chapora River.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop to the hotel
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver cum tour guide
- Packaged drinking water
- Twin sharing houseboat room
- Fishing equipment
- Crocodile spotting
- Bird watching
- Dinner & breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks and bad weather
- The trip starts with a comfortable journey from the hotel to the boat jetty at Chapora port in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- The houseboat cruise in Goa starts from the Chapora port and as you sail along the shore, you can experience the Goan history dating back to the 16th century. Watching the Goa sunset cannot be better than from the sundeck of this quaintly amazing 4 bedrooms wooden houseboat.
- Relax on the deck and experience the delectable unique Goan cuisine prepared specially by the onboard chefs, there are plenty of indoor games to entertain everyone. The star-studded skies of the night will steal your heart away.
- On sailing a little ahead you will be amazed by the beautiful and intriguing Dolphins. We would suggest that to have an optimally satisfying experience and a breathtaking view, you should occupy the house boat’s upper deck.
- During early mornings as the chirping birds wake you up to beautiful dawn; you can see the local fishermen spread their nets and scoop out their fishing bounty. Enjoy the thrill to see them dive into the sea to fetch shellfish and oysters. Crocodiles watching will excite you in their natural element as they bask in the beautiful sun at the banks.
- Let the chirping birds wake you up to a beautiful quiet and relaxed morning. Progress to discover the enticing Goa backwaters. The splendid food, remarkable service, and comfortable cabins make for this experience one of a lifetime. After the exploration of Goa backwaters, head back towards the boat jetty to be transported comfortably to the hotel in time for lunch.
Pick & drop will only be provided from hotels in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim and Nerul area. Transport required from other areas would incur extra charges.
- Tranquil stay in a houseboat in Goa
- Crocodile spotting
- Authentic Goan cuisine
- Fishing in Goa
- Traditional Goan Folk Dance
- Romance amidst the backwaters
- Best Honeymoon Package in Goa