Discover the hidden gem in Goa with Goa Trip Planner
Get ready to explore the Divar Island adventure with an electric bike that combines the full experience of discovering Goa with history, culture and Stunning Views. This is a full journey trip to Divar Island which will be covered through Electric bikes which are included in the package provided by us. Along the ride you will get the best of Goa's heritage while also enjoying the scenic beauty of its surroundings.
Exploring Divar Island on an electric bike is a unique and exciting experience that allows you to fully immerse yourself in Goa's natural islands which are full of culture, beauty and history. It is an immersive experience as the Mandovi river flows gently along the full trip ride giving the travelers a sense of immersion while riding along the coast. You will be able to view the surrounding areas in all their splendor and enjoy the refreshing breeze.
On the way to Divar Island, you will be witnessing the heritage of Old Goa before hopping on a ferry. Exploring Old Goa heritage is made even more exciting on an E-bike. It allows you to move at your own pace and to stop for photos or just to enjoy the view. There are numerous landmarks to see, including Sé Cathedral, one of Asia's largest cathedrals, and Basilica of Bom Jesus, which houses the mortal remains of St Francis Xavier.
Travel isn't just about visiting iconic sites; it's also about exploring hidden gems that leave you breathless.
What is included in the tour
- Safety Kit
- Guided Tour
- Trained Captain
- Snacks and Refreshments
- A Sling bag to carry your belongings
- Water bottle
- Safety Gear
- First Aid support
- Back up support in case of technical issue
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- 2-wheeler and LMV rentals
- Hotel pick up or drop off
Ride along with India’s first ever e-biking experience on the beautiful island of Divar and explore the UNESCO heritage site of Old Goa.
A memorable ferry ride across the serene Mandovi river.
Know about unheard legends and local myths from our captains.
Gain insights to traditional occupations like fishing and hidden unique techniques like sluice gates and the island lifestyle.
Discover the island’s ancient temples & Goa’s finest 18th century baroque church with stunning panoramic views.
Visit the archaeological ruins of a 12th century temple and a mystical holy bathing site called Porne Tirth.
End your experience with a sumptuous authentic breakfast/high tea/ lunch.
The trip starts at 8.00 AM at Old Goa Residency, where you will receive brief instructions about the trip and the E-bikes. In order to keep you safe, we will provide all the safety gear, so you are well informed about cycling.
- Our journey starts in Old Goa and we ride to the UNESCO-listed Heritage Old Goa Church along the way. This is an extremely popular tourist spot for sightseeing.
- We will ride to the ferry point and our journey to Divar Island will begin here. As you take the ferry, our local captains will share fascinating myths and legends stories surrounding Divar Island. The stories have been passed down for generations, and they are both intriguing and mysterious.
- Upon arriving at Divar Island in Goa you will explore the island's heritage sites and notice several ancient temples. We will visit a Baroque church created during the Portuguese colonial era. It has a very tranquil atmosphere surrounding these historical landmarks, making them even more special to visit. The ride to these sites via ebike is just as stunning as the views surrounding these structures
- Our next stop will be the mystical submerged temple of Lord Shiva's incarnation, Porne Tirth which dates back to the Kadamba Dynasty. Enjoy the beauty of nature while admiring the spectacular views, and you'll feel transported back in time. Spend some time exploring these culturally significant historic sites.
- As a reward for a great day of sightseeing, exploring ancient temples and ruins, and enjoying stunning views, you will be served an authentic Goan breakfast by the river. As you savor traditional flavors and soak up the peaceful scenery around you, let yourself truly appreciate everything that makes the Divar Island trip in Goa one of the best places to explore.
- We then continue our journey through lush green fields and dense mangroves. Here you can see how traditional fishing is done. An insight into the unique techniques and traditional fishing practices that have been passed down from generation to generation. Besides learning about this innovative fishing method, Divar Island offers an authentic island lifestyle of local people.
- Our journey ends at the Old Goa Residency, bringing a lot of adventure and memories with us. It's the best of Goa all rolled up into one unforgettable experience, so hop on your eBike and ride along.