Enjoy a Crocodile trip in Goa and get to see a variety of vibrant birds as we take you close to the Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary in Goa. We at Goa Trip Planners offer a catamaran trip to explore the backwaters where you can spot crocodiles along the Cumbarjua canal, the 15 km long stretch offers an overthrowing view of the majestic crocodiles. Get camera ready and capture the riveting creatures in their natural glory. The boat trip in Goa travels between the Chorao, Thivim and Quepem islands and takes you close to the Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, for a scenic session of bird watching in Goa. Capture photographs of vibrant birds flocking together or diving into the shimmering waters to catch fish, explore the variety of birds which migrate to Goa during seasonal time. We offer a memorable trip that is sure to load your camera with hundreds of treasured memories, which will make you want to come back to the coastal state for more.
What is included in the tour
- Pick and drop from the hotel in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat ride across the backwaters
- Snacks & fresh fruits
- Packaged drinking water
- Safety gear like life jackets
- All entree fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls etc.
- Pick-up from the hotel to the boat jetty by the tour guide.
- During the boat ride in Goa enjoy light snacks and refreshments.
- Spot the crocodiles in the calm waters.
- The crocodile tour in Goa ride offers a 360 degree view of the natural habitat of the crocodiles.
- The cruise in Goa travels between the Chorao, Thivim and Quepem islands and close to Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary in Goa, for a scenic session of bird watching in Goa.
- Spot a wide variety of vibrant birds as they flock together and listen to the sound of their chirping as they dance in the air.
- After an exciting and fulfilling ride, proceed for the drop at the hotel.
Recommendation: Wear comfortable clothes as per your individual choice. Avoid flip flops - slip on water shoes is the ideal footwear as it grips really well in the water. Alternatively, you can also choose to put on strap on sandals. Don’t miss your sunblock, sunglasses and hat.
Note: Remember to never feed crocs, it is illegal to feed them. It is essential for safety that the crocodiles do not associate the boat with food and maintain their distance.
Knowing swimming is not compulsory for this tour.
Pick up & drop facility for this tour is available for hotels booked in the following areas: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul and Panjim. For areas other than the above-mentioned areas, transport requests will be charged extra.
- Splendid view of Goa backwaters
- Crocodile watching in Goa
- View of real old Goa
- Bird watching along the mangroves of Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary