Experience the luxury and pampering services that await you at Alor Holiday Resort in North Goa. Located just a few km away from Calangute beach, this place is the tourism heartland of Goa. And if you are planning for a honeymoon trip to Goa or visiting Goa just for fun, we welcome you to stay at Alor Holiday Resort.
The Alor Holiday Resort is a 66-room property that offers spacious accommodations, an in-house restaurant, a swimming pool, free WiFi, and all the other amenities you'd expect to make your stay memorable. In addition to the luxurious hotel room, this hotel property also offers a poolside restaurant - Paguer. This is a great place for a quick breakfast before hitting the beach, or to unwind and relax after a day of adventure. Guests can enjoy delicious food prepared by the talented in-house chefs while sipping on a cocktail or beer.
If you want to get the best deal on Hotel Stays in Goa, then book your stay with us at Goa Trip Planner. We also offer custom holiday packages in Goa that won't break the bank and will make your stay enjoyable and comfortable at Luxury Hotel Property!
Hotel Facilities:-Kids Pool, Outdoor Pool, Breakfast Included, Free Wi-Fi, Restaurant, Business Centre, Room Service, 24/7 Front desk, Poolside Bar, Daily housekeeping, Gym, Free newspaper, Lockers available, Hair Salon, Conference Space, Meeting Rooms.
Room Amenities:- Air conditioning, color television, telephone, hot and cold running water, balcony facing towards Pool, Wi-Fi Internet, TV.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in well-appointed AC Rooms for a couple for 03 nights / 04 days
- Pick up from & drop from Goa Airport, Karmali Railway station, Thivim Railway station, Panjim & Mapusa bus stop in private A/C car
- Twin occupancy standard A/C room
- Buffet meals as per Meal Plan
- Swimming pool, water games, and other activities within the hotel premises
- Extra adult will be charged 45% on the total amount
- Children between 6- 12 years will be charged 35% on the total amount
- Inclusive of GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Soft drinks and other beverages
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Anything not mentioned as a part of the package
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, like landslides, roadblocks, and bad weather
Day 01: Meet the company representative on arrival in Goa. Get transferred comfortably in an air-conditioned car to your hotel, check- into the hotel. Unwind and enjoy the evening leisure. Relax and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02:After Breakfast full day at Leisure on your own or you can choose any other day activity such as Dudhsagar waterfall trip, Snorkeling with Island trip, Scuba diving, or watersports at additional cost.
Day 03:After Breakfast full day at Leisure on your own or you can choose any other day activity such as Dudhsagar waterfall trip, Snorkeling with Island trip, Scuba diving, or watersports at additional cost.
Day 04: Enjoy a delightful breakfast before proceeding to Airport or Railway Station for your onward destination.