Dudhsagar Waterfall is one of the most photogenic waterfalls in Goa. It has a height of 1017ft and an average width of 100 ft. With its picturesque location, it makes a perfect dauntless holiday destination for nature lovers and photographers who like to travel across in monsoon. The hike to Dudhsagar Waterfall is quite strenuous, but worth every minute as you enjoy the scenic beauty along the way.
How to reach Dudhsagar waterfall by trekking?
Its beauty lies in the way it flows amidst the greenery, while seeing it from a distance you will get goosebumps! If you are going on a monsoon tour, then this trekking is the perfect option to go with your loved ones as well. This trek is the only way to reach the Dudhsagar Waterfall during the monsoon season. Kulem Village is the starting point for the most adventurous trek. In addition to the picturesque scenery, it spans approximately 11 km and offers tourists a chance to see the Ghats, valleys, and terrain. This natural wonder is one of the best attractions of the monsoon season, even though getting there is an adventure.
Don't miss out on this perfect blend of nature and culture! Come and visit Dudhsagar Waterfall monsoon trek with Goa Trip Planner. Our Affordable package includes pick up & drop service, a packed lunch, experience trekking guides which makes your trip super easy & convenient.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up & Drop from North Goa hotel main road by NON-AC coach
- Hindi speaking trekking guide
- Trekking team
- Forest Entry
- Packed lunch, water bottle.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Charges for video cameras & still cameras
- Soft drinks & other beverages etc.
- Any other personal expenses
- Don’t forget to carry your camera to click the best photos of your life.
- Wear comfortable trekking shoes to avoid pain.
- Wear and carry comfortable clothes and swimsuit in case you want to take a dip in the pool.
- Carry your medicines, in case you need them.
- Don’t throw plastic bottles and wrappers here and there, help the forest department to maintain cleanliness
- Carry your raincoat, you never know when it starts raining during Trek.
- Be with your group, don’t move away from the trekking path.
- Listen to your guide properly, it will be for your safety.
Pickup from Baga, Calangute, Arpora, Candolim & Panjim bus stand by tour guide and proceed to Kullem.
Tracking will begin at 8.00am and Covers 10 km through Bhagwan Mahavir wildlife sanctuary while crossing through numerous small streams.
The imposing Dudhsagar waterfall fills you with awe and fascination. You can enjoy the stunning breezz with beautiful green nature.
After spending a wonderful time we will provide you with the packed lunch which you can enjoy in the open nature.
After the exhilarating time at the Dudhsagar falls, we treck back to the point were we began our journey
Proceed for the drop at the hotel after an exciting and fulfilling day.
The pickup will be done from all hotels main road in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, & Panjim.
Yes, There will be a professional guide who can speak Hindi & English who will assist you throughout your tour.
Any comfortable T-shirts, shorts, shoes and sunglasses.
No,You will be given some time to have your breakfast while we arrange the Jeep safari.
Dudhsagar waterfall is the most visited tourist attraction in Goa.To reach Dudhsagar waterfalls you need to go through a jungle crossing small streams through jeep safari.Overall it will be a great experience