Dudhsagar - Majestic Waterfall in Goa
One of the most popular tourist attractions in Goa is the Dudhsagar Waterfall trip. It is located in the Sanguem taluka of South Goa district and is about 60 km from Panaji, the capital city of Goa. The waterfall is situated on the Mandovi River and is surrounded by lush green forests. The best time to visit Dudhsagar Waterfall is during the monsoon season when the water flow is at its peak.
Enjoy dudhsagar waterfall with Goa Trip Planner
There are several ways to reach Dudhsagar, but the most popular is by booking a private taxi. The Dudhsagar Waterfall taxi booking can be easily planned with the Goa Trip Planner. We offer private taxi services that pick you up from your hotel/residence in Goa and drop you back after the trip. The cost of the private taxi depends on the distance traveled and the number of people traveling. For a group of 4 people, the cost would be approximately INR 3500/-.
The trip begins early in the morning at around 6:00 am wherein our driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence in Goa. The drive to Dudhsagar Waterfall takes about 2 hours through a busy traffic schedule. Our drive will drop you at the parking area in Kulem, from Kulem there are 2 ways to reach Dudhsagar : Via Dudhsagar Monsoon trekking or Via Dudhsagar jungle jeep safari.
The best time to visit Dudhsagar is between June and September, when the monsoon rains make the falls extra spectacular. Tourists generally choose to go to Dudhsagar waterfalls during monsoon season by trekking. You'll start trekking from Bhagwan Mahavir National Park, which is a world heritage site, to reach Dudhsagar Waterfall, where you'll see a variety of birds and be amazed by its beauty. You can also take a swim in the pool at the base of the falls (but be aware that the currents can be strong). As soon as you reach the falls, life jackets and other equipment will be available to you if you pay additional money to the person in charge of providing them.
On reaching Dudhsagar Waterfall, you can take a dip in its cool waters or just sit back and relax while enjoying the stunning views. After spending some time at Dudhsagar Waterfall, we will head towards the Spice Plantation where you can see a variety of spices being grown and processed. This is a great way to learn about Goa's rich history of spice production and sample some of the delicious food for which Goa is famous.
- The applicable charges are calculated for pickups from hotels in the following areas: Panjim, Candolim, Baga, Calangute, Arpora, Sinquerim, Nagoa, and Saligao.
- For pickups other than the above-mentioned areas, additional charges will apply that can be paid to the chauffeur upon arrival.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from hotel by Private Car
- Driver cum guide
- Fuel charges
- Parking charges as per itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Life Jacket / Jeep Entry / Gate Entry needs to be paid as per actual Rs750/- Per Person
- Spice Plantation lunch and tour Rs450/- Per Person
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc.
- Best Prices
- Clean Cars
- Verified Drivers
- Secure Payment
- Premium Fleets