Dudhsagar Waterfall in Goa is one the most visited place in India, this trip can be experienced by our best provided individual taxi service in Goa. Dudhsagar Waterfall in Goa can be reached by shared Jeep safari, through the forest of Bhagwan Mahavir National Park which is a world heritage site to reach Dudhsagar Waterfall, you will experience unforgettable memories. Diving in the water to see the underwater freshwater fishes is a natures mesmerizing glimpse. You will see water falling from 310 meters which will look like milk pouring down, that is why the waterfall is called Milk of Ocean. After enjoying at Dudhsagar, Way back you will Visit the Sahakari Spice Plantation in Goa, which will be the perfect way of refreshment and to gain knowledge about Goan spices grown and harvested with delicious mouth-watering Goan Food.
Our taxi service is designed for your convenience to book online. It is not a shared taxi and is meant exclusively for your pick-up and drop. We make sure your comforts and conveniences during the travel are looked at by you and your family.
Taxi to Dudhsagar Waterfall - Full Day Taxi
- The applicable charges are calculated for pickups from hotels in the following areas: Panjim, Candolim, Baga, Calangute, Arpora, Sinquerim, Nagoa, and Saligao.
- For pickups other than the above-mentioned areas, additional charges will apply that can be paid to the chauffeur upon arrival.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from hotel by Private Car
- Driver cum guide
- Fuel charges
- Parking charges as per itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Life Jacket / Jeep Entry / Gate Entry needs to be paid as per actual Rs750/- Per Person
- Spice Plantation lunch and tour Rs450/- Per Person
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc.
- Best Prices
- Clean Cars
- Verified Drivers
- Secure Payment
- Premium Fleets