Camelot Fantasy Resort
The Camelot Resort, Goa is a themed resort that epitomizes a blend of medieval classic and contemporary design. A brilliant holiday destination- this resort showcases delightful interiors with many amenities. This resort is warm, comforting, and inviting, catering to different kinds of guests. The enviable location, dine-and-unwind features, and various fun-filled activities further accentuate the appeal of Camelot.
The hotel provides end-to-end transfers between the airport/railway station and Panjim or Mapusa. Car and bike rental services and money exchange facilities are also offered for added convenience. Sightseeing of churches, beaches, boat cruises on river Mandovi as well as water sports and island tours are also organized for the guests. Extending the string of indulgent activities are massages, a gymnasium, various indoor games, and the swimming pool. Front Desk, 24-hour security, laundry service, travel assistance, and conference facilities form the range of the various amenities that make the stay easy. Guests can enjoy the great liquor collection at the pool-side resto-bar, "Excalibur, and the outdoor lounge, Bongos. The multi-cuisine pool-side restaurant, Knights Table is a sure draw for gourmet lovers while the coffee drinkers will find their perfect bet with the coffee shop.
Hotel Facilities:-Kids Pool, Outdoor Pool, Breakfast Included, Free Wi-Fi, Restaurant, Business Centre, Room Service, 24/7 Front desk, Poolside Bar, Daily housekeeping, Gym, Free newspaper, Lockers available, Hair Salon, Conference Space, Meeting Rooms.
Room Amenities:- Air conditioning, color television, telephone, hot and cold running water, balcony facing towards Pool, Wi-Fi Internet, TV.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in well-appointed AC Rooms for a couple for 03 nights / 04 days
- Pick up from & drop from Goa Airport, Karmali Railway station, Thivim Railway station, Panjim & Mapusa bus stop in private A/C car
- Twin occupancy standard A/C room
- One full day South Goa sightseeing or North Goa sightseeing by AC coach
- Buffet meals as per Meal Plan
- Swimming pool, water games, and other activities within the hotel premises
- Extra adult will be charged 45% on the total amount
- Children between 6- 12 years will be charged 35% on the total amount
- Inclusive of GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Soft drinks and other beverages
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Anything not mentioned as a part of the package
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, like landslides, roadblocks, and bad weather
Day 01: Meet the company representative on arrival in Goa. Get transferred comfortably in an air-conditioned car to your hotel, check- into the hotel. Unwind and enjoy the evening leisure. Relax and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02:After Breakfast, Proceed for a full day South Goa Seat In Coach sightseeing tour: Mangueshi Temple, Old Goa Churches, Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, (Boat cruise if required needs to be paid extra as per actual) Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:After Breakfast full day at Leisure on your own or you can choose any other day activity such as Dudhsagar waterfall trip, Snorkeling with Island trip, Scuba diving, or watersports at additional cost.
Day 04: Enjoy a delightful breakfast before proceeding to Airport or Railway Station for your onward destination.
BELOW RATES BASED ON PER COUPLE (2 PAX)
|2 Nights - 3 Days|
|CP - Rs 8000/-|
|MAP - Rs 9200/-|
|3 Nights - 4 Days|
|CP - Rs 10500/-|
|MAP - Rs 12500/-|
|4 Nights - 5 Days|
|CP - Rs 12800/-|
|MAP - Rs 15200/-|
|CP - HOTEL STAY WITH BREAKFAST|
|MAP - HOTEL STAY WITH BREAKFAST AND DINNER|