Camelot Fantasy Resort
The Camelot Resort, Goa is a theme resort which epitomises a blend of mideval classic and contemporary design. A brilliant holiday destination- this resort showcases delightful interiors with many amenities. This resort is warm, comforting and inviting, catering to different kinds of guests. The enviable location, dine-and-unwind features and various fun-filled activities further accentuate the appeal of Camelot.
The hotel provides to and fro transfers between the airport/railway station and Pamjim or Mapusa. Car and bike rental service and money exchange facility are also offered for added convenience. Sightseeing of churches, beaches, boat cruises on river Mandovi as well as water sports and island tours are also organised for the guests. Extending the string of indulgent activities are massages, gymnasium, various indoor games and the swimming pool. Front Desk, 24-hour security, laundry service, travel assistance and conference facilities form the range of the various amenities that make the stay easy. Guests can enjoy the great liquor collection at the pool-side resto bar, "Excaliburand the outdoor lounge, Bongos. The multi-cuisine pool-side restaurant, Knights Table is a sure draw for gourmet-lovers while the coffee drinkers will find their perfect bet with the coffee shop.
Check in : 12 noon and Check out : 10:30 am
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a well-appointed AC Rooms for a couple for 03 nights / 04 days
- Pick up from & drop to Panjim & Mapusa bus stop or Thivim station in private A/C car
- Twin occupancy standard A/C room
- One full day South Goa sightseeing by AC coach
- Buffet meals as per Meal Plan
- Swimming pool, water games, and other activities within the hotel premises
- Extra adult will be charged 45% on the total amount
- Child between 6- 12 years will be charged 35% on the total amount
- Inclusive of GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Soft drinks and other beverages
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Anything not mentioned as a part of the package
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, like landslides, road blocks and bad weather
Meet the company representative on arrival in Goa. Get transferred comfortably in air conditioned car to your hotel, check- in to the hotel. Unwind and enjoy the evening leisure. Relax and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast, Proceed for a full day South Goa seat-in-coach sightseeing tour : Mangueshi Temple , Old Goa Churches Miramar Beach, Dona Paula , Boat cruise ( if required needs to be paid extra as per actual) Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast , Leisure on your own
Enjoy a delightful breakfast before proceeding to Thivim Railway Station / Panjim Bus stand / Mapusa Bus stand for your onward destination.
➡Early morning before 8:30 am / late evening after 6pm pick Up or drop will be charged Rs.300/- + 5% GST Extra per way .
➡ Airport Pick up or drop : Rs.700/- + 5% GST extra per couple per way
➡ North Goa SIC Sightseeing : Rs.350/- + 5% GST extra / Private North Goa sightseeing : Rs.1800/- + 5% GST
➡ Private South Goa sightseeing : Rs.2000/- + 5% GST extra