Goa comes alive in the monsoon season, the springs and mesmerizing waterfalls leave visitors in awe, greenery covers the land and makes Goa more romantic during the rain. Our Goa Monsoon Package is perfect for Solo Travellers, Honeymoon Trips and Family Vacations.
The monsoon season offers adventure seekers a host of monsoon watersports in Goa which are sure to give you an adrenaline rush. Our Goa monsoon package includes the popular places to visit Goa in Monsoon. The tour involves a trip to a breath-taking Harvalem waterfall which comes alive during the rains, as well as a visit to the ancient paanch pandavas cave, a visit to the 13th Century Shiva Temple at Tambdi Surla. Enjoy the splendor of the scenic surroundings and marvel at the unique temple which is a masterpiece carved on a single rock. Goa Trip Planner also offers a visit to Spice Plantation and nature reserves tour where one can take home spices as souvenirs, indulge in a truly authentic Goan meal at the spice plantation for a buffet lunch, this is ideal for nature lovers as Goa comes alive during the monsoon season, where varieties of flora and fauna bloom. Seek the thrill of adventure through river rafting in Goa one of the most popular monsoon water sports activities in the state. On the way back we will take you to Goa’s major attraction Bom Jesus Basilica, a church in Old Goa. Old Goa was the capital of the state during the Portuguese era, travel back in time and wonder in awe at the mesmerizing monuments and churches built using stone and bricks. The trip will end on a high note with a mesmerizing boat trip across the Mandovi River.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from hotel by shared coach
- Harvalem Falls
- Ancient Panch Pandava Caves
- Shiv Temple
- Tambdi Surla Temple
- Goan Lunch at the Spice Plantation
- Old Goa Church
- St.Augustine Tower
- Boat Trip
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras etc.
- Soft drinks, beverages etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc.
- Trekking to one of Goa’s magnificent waterfalls
- Harvalem Falls and enjoying the splendid scenery and taking a dip in the water.
- Exploring the historic Panch Pandavas Caves.
- Trip to one of Goa’s most popular destinations Tambdi Surla.
- A historical walk through to St. Augustine Tower.