Fishing in Goa is one of the most relaxing experiences this divine place has to offer. Soak in the soothing experience with Goa Trip Planner. We provide all the equipment required for deep sea fishing in Goa for beginners and experts. The waters offer a magnificent view of the Fort Aguada as you fish in the marine rich sea. Bask in the sun and sip on a chilled beer as you spend time fishing.
Get on the boat, sail into the horizon and catch fish. This fishing tour is apt for the beginners and the experienced fishermen alike with trawling or rod fishing of Grouper, Snapper, Threadfin, Barramundi, Salmon, Croaker, Reef Cod, Wahoo, Perch, Cobia, Crabs, Barracuda and much more! If you are a beginner, don’t fret, rather experience the thrill of fishing as our expert guide will assist to make this a memorable activity. Fishing in Goa activity enjoyed both as solo and groups. Our guide will take you to the best fishing spot and make it a top notch experience with the ideal fishing equipment on the finest fishing boats. Fishing in Goa is one of the fun to explore the coast, visit unknown territories and enjoy the countless treasures of the sea. Some of the popular varieties to catch are Red Snappers, Groupers, Crevalle, Barramundi, Threadfin Salmons, Barracudas, King Mackerels,, Tuna, Bonitos, Perch, Reef Cod, Croakers and Trevally to name a few.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from the hotel
- Private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Packaged drinking water
- Beer/soft drinks
- Fishing gear, baits and other fishing requisite
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, like roadblocks and bad weather
- 3:00pm to 3:30pm: Pick-up from the hotel to the boat jetty
- 3:30pm to 6:30pm: Enjoying light refreshments like beer, soft drinks and water while you experience top notch deep sea fishing in Goa waters. Expert guides to assist beginners. Our guides will take you to the best fishing spot and make it a top-notch experience with the ideal fishing equipment on the finest fishing boats.
- 6:30pm to 7:00pm: Proceed to your hotel
Recommendation: Carry swimming costumes, an extra pair of comfortable clothes, flip-flops, sunblock, sun glares, hat, and towel.
Note: Knowing swimming is not compulsory for this tour.
Pick up & drop facility for this tour is available for hotels booked in the following areas: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim and Nerul. For areas other than the above-mentioned areas, transport requests will be charged extra.
- Top – notch deep sea fishing in Goa.
- Experience the rich marine life.
- Tranquil view while you sip on a chilled beer on the boat.