Resort Dé Crossroads is located in the heart of Calangute, increasingly known as the Portuguese Riviera. Surrounded by manicured garden with magnificent views, this sophisticated retreat offers elegant rooms and suites, a refined dining. From its impressive façade to its traditionally styled interiors, this grown-up establishment reflects an era renowned for style, sophistication and courteous hospitality.
Resort De Crossroads is located in the heart of Calangute, increasingly known as the De Grand Riviera. A 5-minute walk from Calangute Beach, this relaxed hotel is 3 km from Titos Lane nightlife and 8 km from 17th-century Fort Aguada. Surrounded by a manicured garden with magnificent views, this sophisticated retreat offers elegant rooms and suites, refined dining. From its impressive facade to its traditionally styled interiors, this grown-up establishment reflects an era renowned for style, sophistication, and courteous hospitality. Resort De Crossroad has a restaurant that features floor-to-ceiling windows. Other amenities include a screening room, an outdoor pool and a swim-up bar, as well as a fitness room, a game room, a terrace, and a garden.
Hotel Facilities:-Doctor on Call, Luggage Storage, Restaurant, Bar, Dining Area, Indoor Games, lawn, Sun Deck, Gym, Entertainment (Karaoke), Electrical Chargers, Banquet, Room Service, Power Backup, Elevator Lift, Air Conditioning, Swimming Pool (Common Pool), Wi-Fi, Smoke Detector, Laundry Service, Parking, Public Restrooms
Room Amenities:- LCD television, Mini-refrigerator, telephone, ensuite bathtub & toiletries
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights 4 days in 3-star hotel for two guests
- Pick-up from & drop to Panjim & Mapusa bus stop or Thivim & Karmali railway station or Dabolim Airport in private A/C car
- One day North Goa sightseeing by SIC basis in AC coach
- One day South Goa sightseeing by SIC basis in AC coach
- Buffet Meals as per meal plan
- Twin occupancy Grazia Room A/C room
- Swimming pool, water games, and other activities within the hotel premises
- Extra adult will be charged 45% on the total amount
- Child between 6- 12 years will be charged 35% on the total amount
- Inclusive of GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Soft drinks and other beverages
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Anything not mentioned as a part of the package
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, like landslides, road blocks and bad weather
Day 01: Meet the company representative on arrival in Goa. Get transferred comfortably in an air-conditioned car to your hotel, check- into the hotel. Unwind and enjoy the evening leisure. Relax and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02:After Breakfast, Proceed for a full day South Goa Seat In Coach sightseeing tour: Mangueshi Temple, Old Goa Churches, Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, (Boat cruise if required needs to be paid extra as per actual) Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:After Breakfast full day at Leisure on your own or you can choose any other day activity such as Dudhsagar waterfall trip, Snorkeling with Island trip, Scuba diving, or watersports at additional cost.
Day 04: Enjoy a delightful breakfast before proceeding to Airport or Railway Station for your onward destination.
→ Accommodation in a well-appointed AC Rooms for a couple (2pax) for 02N/ 03D - 03N/04D - 04N/05D as per booking
→ Buffet breakfast And dinner as per the Meal plan
→ Goa Airport/ Karmali Railway Station/ Thivim Railway Station/ Panjim Bus stand/ Mapusa Bus stand to Pick up and Drop in an AC Private Car
→ One Day South Goa Tour on Seat In Coach Basis: Mangueshi Temple, Old Goa Churches, Miramar Beach, Dona Paula, Evening boat cruise at additional cost and back to the hotel by 07:30 pm