"La Gull's Court" - a true reflection of the portuguese influence a nd contemporary hospitality offers luxurious opulence of tastefully and well appointed rooms and suites for your indulgence. Located off the hippy haven of yore the famous "Vagator Beach".
"La Gull's Court -Vagator" comprises of 60 tastefully furbished rooms. The old Goan - Portuguese hospitality is evident in the well trained and polite operations team members. All our air conditioned rooms are equipped with large 32" LCD satellite linked televisions, minibar fridges, tea coffee makers, electronic safes, and duvets. Well appointed ensuite bathrooms have hot and cold water, hair dryers and vanity mirrors. Most of the rooms have their own private balconies.
Located about 10 minutes from Mapusa market, 20 minutes from the Capital city Panjim(live casino hub) and has all the famous North Goa beaches namely, Vagator(walking distance), Anjuna , Baga, Calangute, Sinquerim, Morjim, Mandrem and Arambol and others. The world famous saturday night market, disco's like Titos, Loungefly etc. Adventure sports like Go Karting, para sailing, Jet ski's, water park are all within 20 minutes drive.
Check in : 14:hrs / Check out : 11:hrs
What is included in the tour
* Accommodation in a well-appointed AC Rooms
* Buffet Breakfast as per the Meal plan
* Airport / Thivim or Karmali Railway station Pick up and Drop in a Private Car
* One Day North Goa Tour sic Basis : Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Fort Aguada
* One Day South Goa Tour sic Basis : Mangueshi Temple , Old Goa Churches Miramar Beach, Dona Paula
* Inclusive of GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Soft drinks and other beverages
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Anything not mentioned as a part of the package
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, like landslides, roadblocks and bad weather
Meet the company representative on arrival in Goa. Get transferred comfortably in air conditioned car to your hotel, check into the hotel. Unwind and enjoy the evening leisure. Relax and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Relish a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel before heading out for a full day excursion of the North Goa seat-in-coach sightseeing. After a fun-filled day, return to the hotel in the evening. Take a rejuvenating rest overnight stay at the hotel.
Savor a filling breakfast at the hotel. After the breakfast, head for a full day South Goa seat-in-coach sightseeing tour. This is followed by the mesmerizing Sunset River Cruise ( If required needs to be paid extra as per actual ) Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast before proceeding to Airport or Railway Station for your onward destination.