Come and test your adventure skills – big reel style at the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary. This trip will make you come alive with a panoramic view of the Goa jungles. The sweeping jungles bring the naturalists closer to the regal elephants, their history, behavior and ecological environment.
Activity: A drive through the selective spots to the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary’s core with a trained guide will provide you with a better insight of the elephant world. This drive for about an hour and a half lets you observe the animal activities. Then as you a take a guided walk around the jungle you develop an understanding of human and elephant relationships and the tribal life. The spice plantation around also makes for an interesting experience.
Once back from the walk, it is time for “Elephant Presentation”. These splendid creatures amaze you with their intelligence, imposing strength and loving nature as they display a resplendent spectacle. Their natural play in the cool waters is mesmerizing to watch. You will leave from here in love with these enchanting creatures.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from hotel in an air conditioned private car
- Entry of Spice Plantation
- Lunch at Elephant village
- Packaged drinking water
- Visit to Balaji Temple ,Mahalsa Devi Temple and Shantadurga Temple
- Visit to Old Goa Churches
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any charges for video & still cameras
- Soft drinks, beverages etc.
- Elephant ride/shower @700 per person/ride
- Expenses like tips, telephone calls etc.
- Any costs arising out of circumstances like road blocks, bad weather etc.
- Pick up from the hotel by the tour guide.
- Begin the scenic and captivating drive from your hotel to the core of the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, Collem.
- A drive through the selective spots to the Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary’s core with a trained guide will provide you with a better insight of the elephant world.
- With an area of 240 sq kms, this is the largest protected wildlife area in Goa and shelters a variety of animals including Sambar, Gaur, Leopards, Jungle cats, Pythons, Spotted Deer, Slender Toris, Malayna Giant Squirrels and many more.
- A drive through the important geographical and historical features of this sanctuary makes for a thrilling adventure.
- Particularly known for elephants, this sanctuary offers a convenient viewing spot at Devil’s Canion View point.
- The sweeping jungles bring the naturalists closer to the regal elephants, their history, ecological environment and behavioral patterns.
- Visit to the elephant village, where traditional Goan lunch is served.
- Befriend these animals, as you enjoy an elephant ride, followed by a spectacular elephant show which will totally amaze you.
- Their natural play in the cool waters is mesmerizing to watch. You will leave from here in love with these enchanting creatures.
- Proceed for the drop at the hotel after an exciting and fulfilling day.
Recommendation: Carry an extra pair of comfortable clothes, flip-flops, sun glares, hat, and towel.
Pick up & drop facility for this tour is available for hotels booked in the following areas: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul, Porvorim, Panjim and Old Goa. For areas other than the above-mentioned areas, transport requests will be charged extra.
- Experience the Jungle drive through the natural beauty of Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary
- Enjoy the majesty and splendor of the regal elephants
- Spice plantation experience