For the environmental conscious travelers, Baga Hideout Resort dishes up the deep tranquility of the Goan sea in its tropical hideaway. These wooden cottages are surrounded by the lush tropical Indian Ocean and the next generation design marks it as the most exclusive boutique hotel in North Goa. Its five-minute distance from the Baga beach makes it a picturesque setting. Even though, it is in the centre of a lot of activity with pubs, churches, roadside cafés the earthy warm tones of the interiors fill the traveler with relaxed and luxurious stay sentiments. The modern day amenities and facilities add on to the charm of the place and a private balcony promises an uncorrupted view of the real Goa. To ensure maximum security for the guests, the entire property is monitored by visual surveillance. For the challenging traveler or the
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights 4 days in for two guests
- Pick-up from & drop to Panjim & Mapusa bus stop or Thivim & Karmali railway station or Dabolim Airport in private A/C car
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Twin occupancy Standard A/C
- TV, mini-bar, coffee maker & phone in room
- Buffet meal as per plan
- Two bottles of packaged drinking water
- Swimming pool, water games, and other activities within the hotel premises
- 45% extra charge on total billing will apply for one additional person above 12 years
- 35% extra charge on total billing will apply for one additional child below 12 years
What is NOT included in the tour
- Soft drinks and other beverages
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Anything not mentioned as a part of the package
- Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances, like landslides, road blocks and bad weather
Meet the company representative on arrival in Goa. Get transferred comfortably in air conditioned car to your hotel, check into the hotel. Unwind and enjoy the evening leisure. Relax and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Relish a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel before heading out for a full day excursion of the North Goa seat-in-coach sightseeing. After a fun-filled day, return to the hotel in the evening. Take a rejuvenating rest overnight stay at the hotel.
Savor a filling breakfast at the hotel. After the breakfast, head for a full day South Goa seat-in-coach sightseeing tour. This is followed by the mesmerizing Sunset River Cruise ( needs to be paid extra as per actual) . Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast before proceeding to Airport or Railway Station for your onward destination.
You may also choose to book any other short activity from our bouquet of following offerings: